As per federal law, Frontier Global Partners, LLC (“Frontier Global Partners”) is required to share how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. As a consumer, you have the right to limit some, but not all, sharing. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
Frontier Global Partners may collect non-public information to process and administer your investments and to ensure that we are satisfying your financial needs. This includes:
- Information provided to us on applications, questionnaires, contracts, or other forms such as your social security number, name and address.
- Information you give us verbally.
- Transactions, account balances, account history, and transactions with us, affiliates or third parties.
- Other information provided by you and/or your representatives.
Sharing of non-public information
We do not share non-public information about you with anyone except:
- As required by law.
- Other financial institutions with whom we have relationships, which may include banks, attorneys, trustees, third party administrators, registered broker/dealers, auditors, regulators, and transfer agents, in order to service your accounts.
- At your request (e.g., sending a duplicate account statement to your designate).
For our everyday business purposes
We may need to share your personal information to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus. As a client, you cannot limit this type of information sharing.
It is the policy of Frontier Global Partners to restrict access to non-public information to those employees, agents, representatives or third parties that need to know the information to provide products and services to our clients. This includes:
- Physical safeguards, including restricted elevator and stairwell access to our offices after business hours, and full-time staffed reception desk to check people who arrive at the office.
- Electronic safeguards including firewalls for server database protection, passwords for computer login for on-site computers, and limited access to the off-site computer room.
- Restricting access to client information to those required to have access in order to service client needs
Other types of information sharing might be internal and/or joint marketing with other financial companies or everyday business purposes with affiliates and non-affiliates. While these options are available, FGP does not share any of your personal information with 3rd-parties in a manner in which to market products or services to you.
Frontier Global Partners, LLC
7817 Ivanhoe Avenue, Suite 200
La Jolla, California 92037
Telephone: (858) 456-1440
Fax: (858) 456-2040