As per federal law, Frontier Global Partners, LLC (“Frontier Global Partners”) is required to share how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. As a consumer, you have the right to limit some, but not all, sharing. Please read this notice to carefully understand what we do.
Frontier Global Partners may collect non-public information to process and administer clients’ business and to ensure that we are satisfying their financial needs. This includes:
- Information provided to Frontier Global Partners, such as on applications, questionnaires, contracts, or other forms.
- Transactions, account balances, account history, and transactions with us, affiliates or third parties.
- Information provided by clients and their representatives.
Sharing of non-public information
Frontier Global Partners does not share non-public information about its customers with anyone except:
- As permitted by law.
- Affiliated Frontier Global Partners companies, brokers, banks, agents, employees, and third parties who need to know this information in order to perform services on the client’s behalf.
- Other financial institutions with whom we have relationships, which may include banks, attorneys, trustees, third-party administrators, registered broker/dealers, auditors, regulators, and transfer agents, in order to service client accounts.
For our everyday business purposes
We may need to share our client’s personal information to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus. As a client, you cannot limit this type of information sharing.
It is the policy of Frontier Global Partners to restrict access to non-public information to those employees, agents, representatives or third parties that need to know the information to provide products and services to its clients. This includes:
- Physical safeguards including restricted elevator access to its offices and full-time staffed reception desk to check people who arrive at the office.
- Electronic safeguards including firewalls for server database protection, passwords for computer login for on-site computers, and limited access to the off-site computer room.
- Restricting access to client information to those required to have access in order to service client needs.
Other types of information sharing might be internal and/or joint marketing with other financial companies or everyday business purposes with affiliates and non-affiliates. While these options are available, FGP does not share any of your personal information with 3rd-parties or in a manner in which to market products or services to you.
Frontier Global Partners, LLC